Unlimited meals, includes $175 declining balance and 10 Meal Exchange Swipes to use in retail per semester.
The All Access Plan is required for all Resident Freshmen. Non-Freshman residents residing in Wilson Hall apartments, Rams Common, Gleason-Hairston Terrace, and Foundation Heights are required to select from the All Access, Block 220, Block 160 or Block 100 plans.
* Residents students who are: a) Nursing & Allied Health students engaged in clinical; b) student teachers practicing in the school system or; c) students participating in other internship programs are required to select from the All Access, Block 220, Block 160 or Block 100 plans.
Benefits of the All Access Meal Plan
1.Come & go as much as you like!
2. Multiple visits throughout the day for meals, snacks or even just to sit with friends -not just for big eaters!
3. It's like having mom's kitchen right outside your residence hall (or classroom).
4. Grab what you want, when you want it or just go to socialize.
5. You don’t have to count/ ration meal swipes.
6.Great for Student Athletes.